If you don’t know how to recharge mobile using online sbi net banking then, here we are providing step by step instructions that can helps to do sbi online recharge for mobile through www.onlinesbi.com.
SBI Online Banking provides the various useful features to its customers or accountholders. And with the help of this you are able to recharge data pack, talktime, free minutes, unlimited packs and much more via online to your mobile number. With this help, you can recharge the number of almost all service providers.
SBI Mobile Recharge
SBI provides net banking or online banking facility to all its customers. It is the simple and easy method for those users who don’t want to go to their bank and have daily transactions and need of bank services. Net banking is known as online banking, e banking and electronic payment system. Through the net banking for any bank, a user can transfer his fund to other bank accounts make payment of bills, online recharge and much more.
To recharge your number, you do not need to go to any recharge shop, buy recharged vouchers, scrape a voucher, or read a small letter of recharge voucher. If you are wondering how you can use Net Banking to recharge the mobile? So here we are explaining to you about this in detail. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
SBI Online Recharge For Mobile through www.onlinesbi.com – Complete Steps
- Visit the official website of SBI online banking at onlinesbi.com.
- After going to the official page, you will see a personal banking section on the left side of the page.
- There are two options available in this section i.e. login and login light, the user whose internet connection is slow can select the login light option and other can select the login option who are using high speed internet connection.
- Read the instructions given by the website and then click on ‘Login.
- On the next screen, you must enter your username, password and click on the submit tab.
- After successfully logging in, you will need to click on a link called ‘Bill Payment’.
- On this page, you will see many options in the left side like Pay Bill, SBI Life Premium, Top Up, Recharge and SBI General Premium.
- From these options, you have to click top up recharge.
- Now, select the network from the list and enter your 10 digit mobile number, amount and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will get successfully recharge SMS on your mobile number.
But remember that there is a minus point of SBI online service for mobile recharge is that it does not provide details of the plans of various network providers. And due to this many users suffer problems. But don’t worry, you can try this and hopefully this will be helpful for you.