If you have any queries about how to pay credit card bill payment? You can contact with SBI credit card customer care support department. Also you can contact SBI through toll-free number, SMS, postal address, email id.
State Bank of India is a government-owned banking corporation as well as it is also the largest public sector banking and financial services provider. This is the reason that SBI Bank offers excellent services to its customers and satisfy them by giving answers to all the questions.
Here we are talking about SBI Credit Card Customer Care. Customer Care provides all the responses related to your credit card, whether your SBI credit card is lost, problems related to credit card statements, or anything else. SBI Credit Card holders can find solutions to these problems by visiting the SBI Credit Card customer service through call, SMS, e-mail, postal address and even through social media platforms. You can solve them by answering your questions on a call or email as well as save your time and energy. Below are the various ways of contacting customer care for your assistance.
- 1 SBI Credit Card Toll Free Number
- 1.1 City Wise SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 1.2 SBI 24*7 Customer Care for General Enquiries
- 1.3 SBI Customer Care Number Contact through SMS Banking
- 1.4 Email ID for SBI Credit Card Customer Care
- 1.5 SBI on Twitter
- 1.6 SBI Nearest Braches / Offices
- 1.7 SBI Credit Card Customer Care Postal Address
SBI Credit Card Toll Free Number
Please call on this given numbers, if you have any doubt and query related to Credit Card.
- Toll Free number: 1800 180 1290
- IVRs Toll Free number: 1800 180 1290
- SBI Customer Service: 39020202 (prefix the STD code of your area)
City Wise SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Delhi: (011) 23361631, 23345756, 23361070
- Mumbai: (022) 26445532, 26445533
- Bangalore: (080) 25943030
- Chennai: (044) 28214635
- Hyderabad: (040) 24756925
SBI 24*7 Customer Care for General Enquiries
If you have any queries regarding your SBI bank account about products loans, balance enquiry etc. then you can contact on this number
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 3800
SBI Customer Care Number Contact through SMS Banking
Now you can easily get in touch with your SBI Online Bank via SMS Banking. By SMS Banking, just type ‘problem’ in an SMS and send it to 9212500888. After that SBI’s Executives will call you within the next 24 hours. Now, for any type of help, just type ‘help’ in your SMS option and send it to 5676791.
Here are some important keywords for any issues and problems that you can type and send it to 56767791.
- To enquire account balance- Type ‘BAL’ space last four digit of your credit card.
- To find available cash and credit limit– Type ‘AVAIL’ space last four digit of your credit card.
- To block your credit card- Type ‘BLOCK’ space last four digit of your credit card.
- To check last payment status- Type ‘PAYMENT’ space last four digit of your credit card.
- To get summary of reward point- Type ‘REWARD’ space last four digit of your credit card.
- To get subscribed to eSatemenet- Type ‘ESMT’ space last four digit of your credit card.
- To request a duplicate statement- Type ‘DSMT XXXX MM’ (statement month to be mentioned in MM)
Also you may like: Recharge Mobile Through Online SBI
Note: If your credit card has been stolen, immediately call the Customer Care Number or visit the website.
- To block the card, click on the ‘Block Card / Theft Card’ option and block it immediately.
- You type ‘block’ via SMS, leave the space and enter the last four digits of your credit card number and send it to 5676791, your card will also be blocked.
Email ID for SBI Credit Card Customer Care
- For Feedback: [email protected]
- Nodal Officer: [email protected]
- Customer service head: [email protected]
- Chief Executive Officer: [email protected]
SBI on Twitter
You can also follow SBI on twitter for more information and updates @SBICard_Connect.
SBI Nearest Braches / Offices
If you have a query and you think that you have to meet the SBI executives for getting the solution of your query. Then you can connect or locate to your nearest SBI offices / branches by logging on to sbicard.com and just one tab on ‘locate us’. It has 14 local head offices and 57 Zonal offices located in the main cities.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Postal Address
Office: P.O. Bag28, GPO, New Delhi-110001
Head Office: Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Building -3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.
You may also check:
- SBI Customer Care Number
- Activate Online SBI Net Banking
- SBI Account Balance Check
- SBI Mini Statement Number
- SBI Credit Card Status
- SBI HRMS Portal Login
- Check SBI Complaint Status