If you are an State Bank of India account holder and you want to get the facility of SBBJ Online Net Banking then, you can easily take this facility. To activate SBBJOnline Net Banking facility, you must have to fill the registration form at your nearest branch. All the details in the form must be correct. Now you need to submit this application form in your nearest SBBJ branch. Executives of the bank will submit your form, after which you will receive an account opening kit with your login ID and password at your home address. Now you need to enter the user id and password to access your account dashboard.
How to activate SBBJ Online Net Banking Service at www.sbbjonline.com
- Go to the official website of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur bank at sbbjonline.com.
- After going this official website, you will get two types of login options and they are “Corporate users” and “Retail users”.
- It depends up on you that which option you will select from these two.
- Now, you have to enter your login id and password in the required area.
- After providing the correct detail, you have to click on “login” tab.
- After completing the login process, the SBBJ online internet banking dashboard will be displayed.
- Now, you are ready to check your account details, s well as fund transferring to your bank another bank account.
Some actions against unauthorised SBBJOnline login
Each customer of SBBJ is provided a login id and password for accessing their intent banking online. And here you will get the detail about the actions against unauthorized login / entry.
- If somebody is guessing your SBBJ online banking id and password and trying to do the unauthorised access, then your account user id will be locked after the three consecutive wrong password entry.
- Your SBBJ online internet banking dashboard will be closed or expired automatically within five minutes if you don’t use your computer /laptop and leave it idle.
Please remember that this is not the official website of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank. So, don’t share your personal and important details such as bank account number, mobile number, address, ATM pin, login id and password and etc. But if you have any query regarding this article then you can share your thoughts, questions in the comment section below.
You may also like:
- Customer Care Number
- Find CIF Number
- Check SBI Account Balance
- Mini Statement Number
- Complaint Status
- Credit Card Status
- SBI HRMS Portal Login
- Reset Net Banking Password
- Link Aadhar Card with SBI
- Apply For FasTag
- Life Insurance Policy Status