In this article, we will provide complete step by step instructions that how to apply for fastag in sbi online through www.onlinesbi.com official website.
SBI Fastag is an electronic device through which the user is allowed to pay with a prepaid or savings account linked to their SBI bank. For the users who travel by vehicle, the SBI Fastag service is a better option as it allows them to pay toll plaza without cash transactions. You can purchase the tag issuer from your linked prepaid account and recharge / top up as per your requirement. And here you will get the details for applying SBI Fastag.
- 1 Documents Required to Apply For SBI FasTag
- 1.1 How to Apply For SBI FasTag?
- 1.2 Benefits of SBI Fastag
- 1.3 How to Recharge SBI FasTag Account?
- 1.4 Who is implementing everything related to SBI Fastag?
- 1.5 Charges for SBI FASTag
- 1.6 List of cities and highway roads where Fastag can be used
- 1.7 SBI Fastag customer care toll free number
Documents Required to Apply For SBI FasTag
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle or RC book.
- ID proof of the vehicle owner.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle’s owner.
- KYC document as per respective category of the owner.
- Address proof of the vehicle owner.
How to Apply For SBI FasTag?
- First, visit the official website of SBI Fastag, i.e. https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/SBIETCB2C/RequestForTag.
- Here you will get a registration form / application form to get SBI Fastag.
- You need to fill out such details: Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, State, Select Region, Pin Code, GST detail and Vehicle Information.
- After entering the required details, submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- You will see the successful application for FasTag confirmation.
Note: Vehicle information
- Mini Light Commercial Vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles
- Three-axle commercial vehicle
- Bus / truck
- 4 to 6 axis
- 7 or more axis
- HCM / EME vehicle
Benefits of SBI Fastag
As you no longer need to wait to pay toll tax, this will result in saving fuel as well as your precious time.
You will receive confirmation SMS alerts on your registered mobile number for any type of data or deductions.
Link to your SBI account:
SBI Fastag is linked to prepaid / saving SBI account, so that tax will be deducted directly from your SBI account.
You can also opt for the credit card, debit card, NEFT, RTGS, net banking, top up etc. to recharge the online account.
There is no need for cash to pay toll tax in a wallet as tax will be deducted online.
FasTag Customer Portal:
You can use or access the statement after entering the FasTag Customer Portal.
Validity is for 5 Years after the purchasing date.
How to Recharge SBI FasTag Account?
There are two processes to recharge Fastag account and these are given below:
Recharge SBI FasTag Account by Net Banking
- Visit the SBI’s official portal. Login with your username and password.
- Search the payment option.
- Now, go to Payments option and click on Recharge Account.
- Select your TAG account and enter the amount to recharge.
- Select ‘Your payment online’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Select your bank from the list.
- Now, proceed with the necessary information and complete the payment.
Recharge SBI FasTag Account Through NEFT / RTGS
- First log in with your username and password and go to the “payment” option.
- Click on the “Recharge Account” link.
- Now, select the desired “Tag account”, click and continue.
- When you are asked about the payment method, click on “NEFT”.
- Click the “Make payment” link.
- After clicking on the payment link, the e-invoice will be generated through “generated invoices.” And you can save or print the invoice.
- Then transfer the correct amount to the invoice via “Beneficiary Account Number” as per NEFT.
- After the sari process is done, your FasTag account will be recharged within two hours.
The Fastag program is implementing by the following:
- Indian Highways Management Company Limited (IHMCL)
- National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
- Toll Plaza Concessionaires
- FASTag Issuer Agencies
- Toll Transaction Acquirer
Charges for SBI FASTag
The onetime Fee for FASTag service is Rs.250 + service tax, but you have to remember that the refundable security deposit depends on your vehicle type.
List of cities and highway roads where Fastag can be used
At present, there are 240+ toll plazas across National Highways. And we can hope that the more toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future.
Manessar Toll plaza address– Kherki Daula Toll Plaza, Gurugram, Haryana
Corporate service locations-
- Navi Mumbai
- Ullunderpet (TN)
- Dewas (MP)
SBI Fastag customer care toll free number
1800 2100 104 is the Fastag customer care toll free number for all users who want to know about any specific things about Fastag. This is a 24 * 7 customer care Toll-Free Number that is helpful or beneficial to the people.